Monday 13 July 2015

Health & Fitness Update 06/07/2015 to 12/07/2015

Another week, another fitness update. I feel like I'm going from strength to strength. I'm not even focusing on food that much, I'm making wise choices, sticking to 80 good, 20 not so good, roughly. Steps wise, I'm not thinking as much about it but I'm doing much better with that, even closer to averaging 10,000 a day thanks to being more active at the weekend.


Now Ever since joining my local leisure centre I've pretty much been living there. I tend to swim 5-6 times a week and gym 3-4 times (I usually swim after the gym) so I'm really pushing myself. I'm increasing the weights I lift, increasing the time I spend on the rowing machine and recumbent bike and working on my stamina in the swimming baths. I've also added the leg press and plan to my routine. As you can see it's all going well, I've had to take two shots of my activity logs.



Now since James has moved out I've been busier at home, looking after Samhain, doing more housework but fitting everything in, full time work, gym, and swim, well it makes me feel alive, energised. I've always said if I'm having a lousy week, are super busy, then I'll take a few days off but right now I can't imagine not wanting to.

Well I hope everyone else is feeling motivated, despite the lousy weather! 

No comments:

Post a Comment