Wednesday 27 May 2015

Midweek Health & Fitness Update 18/05/2015 to 24/05/2015

My first post since my long weekend away, I guess you can guess I've been busy! Last week was busy too but I took the opportunity to keep it together and carry on as normal.

This did mean being flat-out busy all week, work, exercise then planning what to pack, packing or shaving!

Food has been pretty standard with the usual yoghurt, granola and blueberry breakfast. I have however been having a slightly different lunch, mainly down to being cheap and not bothering to pick up more durum wheat. Instead I've been having eggs, carrots, cucumber along with some other bits usually some fruit and a nutrition shake. It's nice to have a change but I haven't cut out the wheat completely. My evening meals haven't been that exciting, I think I find it harder to work out what to do for myself, so no big meals. I just don't fancy much right now, at least that is healthy and clean. I'm in a total blah mood with my evening meals.

The weekend date went very well, it was three nights away. I had whatever I fancied, we have a couple of meals out at night and room service one night. But, as we weren't leaving the hotel until late we were simply having breakfast then dinner! So it wasn't too bad at all.



My steps were down slightly although overall I did more at the weekend than usual so they really aren't that terrible. I'd like to work my way back up to averaging 70,000 a week by the second week of June ideally.



As I had the three night date at the weekend I certainly made sure I kept up with my exercise, although I realise now I forgot to log Thursday - possibly as I was rushing about shaving and re-packing! I'm doing a mixture of HIIT, Pilates and Yogalates - it all seems to be working for me right now and I want to build on this, I plan to do one week 4 days of exercise the next 5, then back to 4, I want to both mix it up and give me the chance of having an extra rest day every other week.

Everything seems to be going along swimmingly, I feel like I've lost some inches, I just want to kick everything up a notch.

No comments:

Post a Comment