Saturday 2 May 2015

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick - Raise The Bar Review


This was a blind online purchase for me, although I actually only paid £8.19 for it back in February, a total utter bargain. I had been searching for a lipstick I would associated with either the 90s or 70s and Raise The Bar appeared to for the bill.

The effect wasn't quite what I expected, it was actually more spectacular. Described as a pearl plum, the pearl part is particularly impressive as this shimmery, sparkle to the shade really gives some oomph to the lips. This sparkle also gave what would usually be a very dark shade a lighter aspect.

It felt gorgeous and tingly on the lips, making them feel slightly plump. It conditioned them and sat comfortably on my lips, lasting for hours without a touch up.

Works well with just a slick of mascara
I love the colour but what really stands out for me is the effect, my lips felt and looked plumper and more lush. 

No comments:

Post a Comment