Saturday 4 April 2015

Simple, Pretty, Easter Nails 2015

I love my pastel shades, any excuse to wear them on my nails and I will. Easter gives me even more excuse to wear as many colours at once as possible. As my nail skills are pretty weak I've kept it simple, here is what I went with.


I used five different shades, four different brands. Starting on the little finger with a pastel blue from Barry M's Speedy Quick Dry Collection called Eat My Dust, next a pastel pink from Nails inc. NailKale collection called Lexington Street, the middle finger I went with an effect nail varnish I've had for a couple of years, Illamasqua's Mottle (review here), it has a speckled egg effect which is perfect for Easter - it comes out of my collection every year for use at Easter. On my index finger I have a lovely lilac another from the Nails inc. NailKale collection this time Duke Street (review here) and finally on my thumb is a Ciaté mini called Ivory Queen which is a glistening peach.


A very simple look but also very pretty and perfect for Easter. 

10 comments:

  1. interesting blog ) you would like to follow each other ? let me know and I follow back! have a nice day)))
    http://mosaictrends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's a beauty, I should really make the effort to wear it all year round! xx

      Delete
  3. cute nails , happy easter
    Happy Easter
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Easter nails. Amazing!
    www.effortlesslady.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your nails! They look so cute and ready for spring! I've nominated you for a Liebster Award!
    Amy | Dervish Darling

    ReplyDelete