Tuesday 2 September 2014

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Perfume Review

Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Eau de Toilette from £53.50 for 50ml

I have my favourite perfumes, my signature scent(s) BUT I'm always looking for new scents to love, especially as it took me so long just to find the one. I was super excited to try the new Miss Dior scent as Miss Dior Cherie (now simply Miss Dior) was one of the first perfume I fell head over heals for.

This sample was courtesy of What's in My Handbag - always exciting to receive a goody from them! The packaging always makes me feel special and the little envelope with it in even more so. My first thoughts on reading the description was isn't it a bit too late? The top line is Embrace Summer which, for me, is well and truly over but then again I buy and wear winter perfumes in summer so I'm not that bothered about doing things the right way round.

I expected a light floral fragrance but this instead it is strong, rich, still floral with a hint of musk, certainly a scent suitable for the cooler weather as much as the summer months. Although it's strong I wouldn't say it's in anyway overpowering just the perfect day to night scent.

A perfect addition to the Miss Dior range which will be making its way to the top of my Christmas wish list. 

5 comments:

  1. dior perfumes are my fav
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do have a certain quality, this really smells Dior-esque, there's just no mistaking it.xx

      Delete
  2. this is so lovely! <3

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm already considering purchasing this now rather than waiting for Christmas even though I bought new perfume last week! xx

      Delete
  3. Will stop by in a bit! The tablet is too small for my elderly eyes! xx

    ReplyDelete