Thursday 18 September 2014

bareMinerals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Divine Wine Review

I love liquid eyeshadow, I love the look, I love the ease of use. I don't think there are many out there that could be called perfect, it's hard to find one that lasts but I was excited to try this from bareMinerals

There are 10 shades to choose from, all of which I'd happily make use of making it hard to pick which I should go for first, something natural and light or something that will stand out? As this was my first time trying this product I decided to go with a dark brown, Divine Wine. I always like dark brown shades as they make my blue eyes stand out, perfect for when I just want a basic but bright look.  Divine Wine is a nice smoky, grey brown so stylish for both day and night looks. It would look nice as a base below a light mauve shade as well as on its own. 

It's a small tube but you wouldn't want it any larger, a little goes a long way and a bigger tube would possibly mean you end up with half of it drying up. A tiny amount (the size of a pin head) covers the eyelid completely for a nice, light daytime look, double it up for a darker look.

I was amazed not only how easy it was to spread on the lid but also but how quick it went from wet to dry without looking patchy, this meant that it stayed put the whole day without smudging or fading. It felt light on my eyelids with no irritation. 

It's such a fabulous little product - very much close to perfection. As mentioned earlier there are so many shades to choose from I know I'll be picking up a few more, well, once I've decided which to go for next, I think the only way to do it will be to put the names of each shade in a hat and pick at random! 

1 comment:

  1. the shadow looks so pretty on , very natural
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com
    www.indianbeautydiary.com

    ReplyDelete