Saturday 19 July 2014

Clinique Chubby Stick Tint for Eyes in Lots o' Latte


I've had this tucked away in my make-up bag since last Christmas, I've been trying to be good and use some of my open products up but I've waited long enough and decided it was time to make good use of it. 

If you're familiar with Clinique Chubby Sticks for lips you'll know the format. I love thick eyeshadow pencils as they are quick and easy to use (even on the move), perfect for wearing to work - especially if you choose sleep over make-up in the mornings this can fit into any quick 5 minute routines. 

The colour I went for, Lots o' Latte, is a nice sensible brown with a slightly golden/bronze hue to it. It isn't a deep colour, at least on me, but it adds a gorgeous glow that really wakes up the eyes. Another thing making it perfect for work is its lasting quality, I've found it to last a good 8 hour shift, even on a hot, sweaty day. 

At £17.00 this isn't the cheapest eyehsadow pencil around but you could argue that the fact you only need to apply once a day means that you won't run out of it too soon. Now if this isn't your shade there are various other browns a long with plums, blues, peaches and pinks so something for everyone. They also make a really neat present - I bought one for my mum last Christmas and she loves it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment