Tuesday 15 April 2014

What's in my Glossybox? April 2014



Sadly this is yet another month where I'm not exactly overwhelmed by the contents of my Glossybox. Now this is no slight on the products themselves I just don't feel the box is as well put together as it once was. It just feels a bit 'meh', not fully thought out. As usual it comes with a magazine and although a couple of items are in the box is just doesn't feel relevant to the box itself and one thing I'm not interested in is another magazine. I'm even considering cancelling my subscription, once I've used my dots up anyway.

So, what did I get? See after the cut....





Emite Make Up Lip Brush - L312 Full Size (Full size: £12.00 although I'm unable to find somewhere online that sells this item)
Now I do have plenty of make-up brushes but another one does no harm, plus I don't make as much effort as I should with lip brushes, I easily muddle them up, but this one will be easy to identify.

MONU Spa Warming Ginger Massage & Body Oil 30ml (Full size: £26.00 for 100ml)
I've had some MONU products before and although I haven't been blown away they've come in handy. I'm not really one for massage/body oils apart from those that promise to lighten scars and stretch marks however with a week off in the next few weeks which usually means one or two home spa days I will be making use of this when James is pretending to be a masseur.

MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat the Blues Highlighter in Pearl Pink 12ml (Full size: £5.50 for 12ml)
I've always loved Benefit High Beam but I ran out ages ago so this cheaper version I'm excited about. I actually prefer the brush to the Benefit one as it is sturdier meaning more precise so I can't wait to try it out properly.

TRESemme Instant Refresh Dry Shampoo 100ml (Full size: £5.25 for 200ml) 
TRESemme isn't a brand I would normally use and to be honest it isn't a brand I plan to start using however I do use dry shampoo now and again so I will get use out of this and it does smell very fresh.

He-Shi Professional Tanning Face & Body Gel 50ml (Full size: £7.95 for 50ml)
This is the second month in a row I've received a tanning product and I'm really not that interested sadly. I don't really do fake tan, I don't even do real tan although I've dabbled in the past it really isn't my style. I'm sure this product is great if you're interested in that sort of thing but I'll be treating my mum to it instead.


So a bit of a disappointing box for me. I've checked my profile, no mention of tanning products, but I've also changed a few things around just to see if I get anything different/more suitable next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment