Friday 28 March 2014

Ciaté Nail Varnish in Fade to Greige


Yet another Ciaté nail varnish and I can promise I'll be wearing yet another one within a day or two. I decided to go for something practical and smart, not that bright colours can't be but I like the idea of a colour that will go with anything I wear which is why I went for Fade to Greige.

Fade to Greige is a smart but fun violet grey, I find it has a hint of beige in there too and although it looks slightly dull in the pot it's still suitably vibrant. It's long lasting, I put on two coats plus a clear top coat which meant it lasted for 5 days with only the slightest bit of wear. It took me less than half an hour to apply and for it to dry which is good as I tend to do my nails just before I go to sleep.

Now there are a lot of fun colours out there this season but this is a really nice, sensible, staple colour that should be part of everyone's nail varnish collection.

3 comments:

  1. Stunning and sophisticated shade - very classy! :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does make a nice change for me! It does make for a perfect anytime shade. Xx

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete