Saturday 15 March 2014

Ciaté Apple and Custard Nail Varnish



Ciaté Apple and Custard Nail Varnish £9.00

Another week, another new nail varnish. Actually this is one of many as James also bought me the Dragonfly collection and the Dolls House minis from Ciaté. It really was their wonderful advent calendar that sent me over the edge with my addiction to this brand. Before James bought me the two collections for my birthday I picked up a couple for myself, the one I'll be going on about now is Apple and Custard.

Green is my favourite colour so I have a tendency to pick up a lot of green items, no matter if they're in or not I just love the colour green. Apple and Custard is a perfect, pale but not quite pastel, vintage green very similar to laurel green. It actually reminds me of my favourite car, Nissan Figaro, in emerald green. I find this colour highly versatile, suitable for work, rest and play.


I was amazed by how quickly the nail varnish dried, I applied two coats and a clear top coat - it was touch dry within minutes which was handy as I applied it just before bed. In the morning I woke up to find not one single smudge - unbelievably perfect! I wore it at work and found myself doing lots of little fiddly bits with tiny pieces of equipment, I expected a chip or two but my nails are perfectly fine. You're looking at least 4 days worth of wear possibly more depending on what you do with your hands!

Great shade, love the bottle, love how easy and quick it is to apply and at £9.00 it is high quality without having the high price tag. 

4 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous color and I love the name, it always makes me hungry :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I think I might have to have some stewed apples with custard in the week! xx

      Delete
  2. I love the color. Green is my favourite color ever and your nails look very pretty!

    Kiss, Nati
    http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com/
    https://www.facebook.com/IamPoliticallyCorrectBlog

    ReplyDelete