Sunday 23 March 2014

Barry M Silk Nail Effects in Heather and Meadow

Barry M Silk Nail Effects in Heather and Meadow £3.99 each

Barry M have always had a wide variety of choice when it comes to nail varnish but they've really expanded further with their effects ranges giving them a competitive edge and making them on a par with some of the luxury ranges out there. Yet you can still pick up a pot for under a fiver, perfect.

I had to pick myself up a few new nail varnishes with my birthday money, I was excited about the beautiful Silk range so it was only fair that I picked up a couple to try. I went for Heather a beautiful purple shade like a cross between periwinkle and wisteria and Meadow a beautiful spring green with a tiny hint of blue. Both are perfect spring pastels. This varnish is a matte sheen effect the hint of sparkle is perfect and subtle leaving my nails looking suitably pretty.

I'm always impressed by the quality of Barry M nail varnish, as usual this doesn't disappoint. It glides on easily, I only needed a couple of shades for full coverage and it dried remarkably quickly. With a good top coat you won't have the varnish chipping for a good while although I tend to change my nail varnish after a few days, I know a long lasting nail varnish is less hassle but with so many fantastic colours out there I always feel the need to change them after only a few days.

I'm yet to be disappointed with Barry M, it isn't just because they're cheap but they are really good quality and perfect if, like me, you like to change your nails regularly.  

No comments:

Post a Comment