Saturday 22 February 2014

Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Vice

Bottle taking with flash - the pinkness of this shade really shines through here, nails taken in natural light darker plus the rubber effect is apparent


Illamasqua Nail Varnish in Vice £14.50

I actually purchased this nail varnish in the sale for £5.00, even though it's back to full price this is much better than being discontinued as this is an amazing nail varnish.

This is a deep cerise, a dark raspberry red with a rubber finish. It's the sort of colour that you want to be patchy, it's a beautiful shade. I'm sure some would see this shade being more for autumn but because of the hint of pink I think it is perfect for the coldness of early spring.

Like all Illamsqua nail varnish it applies incredibly easily and dries in record time - ten minutes. I stupidly didn't put a top coat on as I've worn Faux Pas a couple of times now, once with a glittery top coat the other time with nothing and it lasted forever. Unfortunately I managed to chip this the next day as I was at work and I tend to sometimes do incredibly fiddly things with my hand. Next time I'll wear a top coat and it will be perfect.

This shade is really perfect I didn't find it too dark and glamorous for work yet it is both dark and glamorous, lucky me! 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It's gorgeous, I can't decide whether to wear this or the faux pas for my mini city break next week! xx

      Delete