Tuesday 17 December 2013

What's in my Birchbox? - December 2013



Even though I now subscribe monthly to Birchbox receiving the December edition felt like an extra special gift. I've only had a few months worth but so far I'm very impressed.

So what did I get?





Well, this month was a bit different, two different categories;

Sparkle;




Number 4 Non-Aerosol Hairspray 43ml (Full Size: 200ml for £18.50)

I don't use hairspray as much as I should. Currently I'm using up some really old stuff so I'm looking forward to trying a non-aerosol spray. I find my hair difficult to hold so if this works wonders I will certainly be picking it up.


Nail Rock Nail in Pink Glitter Dust Full Size (Full Size: £6.99)

If you would ask me the one colour I wouldn't pick I'd say pink, I hate pink, I'm not one for pink however I love this shade. It reminds me more of rose gold, I've been overloading myself with pink gold jewellery for the last couple of years so a nail varnish to match is divine.



Twistband (£10.00 for a pack of 6)

I love items like this, I saw it and I thought what's the point? I hate gimmicks, pointless pieces and to be honest this is how I viewed this item. A few days later on second inspection I changed my mind. I constantly wear my hair tied back, I hate it getting in the way and although my current hair bands aren't bad they certainly aren't pretty. I now love Twistbands, they're my new go-to hair bands and I'll be ordering myself some more in various colours.

Shine;



Sin-Care Party Girl Serum 5ml (Full Size: £46.50 for 50ml)

I always love trying new skin serums. It smells fresh, refreshes the skin and a little goes a long way. I'm looking forward to seeing the results of using it for a few days in a row.


Alima Pure Luminous Shimmer Eyeshadow (Full Size: I believe this pot is close to full size £12.50)

A gorgeous shimmer eyeshadow in a great shade for everyone, a natural sparkle. Now I have a few similar shades to this so I'll be saving it for a few months to try, not that I'm disappointed, it's a great item to have spare.


Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil 3ml (Full Size: 55ml for £39.00)

Another great item for me. I had this item on my wishlist for a while but haven't had the spare cash to splash out. Now I have this mini I can treat myself over the Christmas period to a luxury soak.

Another great box, I can't help but feel excited for the next. 

1 comment:

  1. oooooh. this is amazing! :">


    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete