Tuesday 19 November 2013

What's in my GLOSSYBOX November 2013


Along with quite a number of people I was a tad disappointed with last months Glossybox so the fact that this months has taken a long time to arrive doesn't help my mood, it was sent last Monday and I finally received it this Tuesday. I know the blame lies with the courier but it doesn't help my mood much. Now it has finally arrived what have I got?



Vichy Idelia Life Serum 3x3ml (Full Size £29.50 for 30ml)

Now I do like a little set, especially when all items work together. This is a nice little set although two of them are the same, the serum and the other one is a smoothing and illuminating cream. I don't mind the two serums as I'm looking forward to trying this.


Emite Make Up Micromized Eyeshadow - Nect 1.48g (Full Size: £16.80 for 1.48g)

I do have a huge collection of eyeshadow but I'm happy to have another one. A bit of confusion as on my card the shade is called Dams, when I added he text to the photo above I was under the impression it was called Dams but when I searched online I realised I didn't have the beautiful dark dams, instead I have nect which is a beautiful, sparkly cream shade. It's really a beautiful effect and I will make good use of it in the corner of my eyes but I would have loved dams too which is a damson black.


Yves Rocher Hand Cream 75ml (Full Size: £1.95 for 75ml)

I like the brand Yves Rocher but I don't use hand cream regularly but the weather is getting very cold and snowy and I do tend to make the effort as my skin is getting drier. I love the smell, lovely chocolate & orange, the hand cream is full size which I do always prefer when trying something out.


Elegant Touch Nail Polish Remover Pads 20 pads (Full Size: £2.03 for 20 pads)

Now I'm a big nail varnish fan so these pads should be a good idea however I've always preferred to use just cotton wool and nail varnish remover. They will at least be perfect for taking away with me when I finally have a holiday.


Gosh Cosmetics by E.Tjellsen Velvet Touch Lipstick 148 Sundown 4g (Full Size: £6.49 for 4g)

At first I wasn't impressed by the colour of the lipstick, based on the colour on the bottom this was going to be a very light orange. Not exactly the perfect colour for me especially at this time of the year, I'm usually pale but after a year indoors I'm ghostly. When I opened it I discovered it was actually a much darker shade of orange but also light and slick on the lips, like a tinted balm which I'm now looking forward to using.


2 comments:

  1. I tried to write a comment earlier, but I guess my phone failed sending it. So I'm gonna repeat myself. :'D
    I really love hearing about your Glossybox every month, it's really something I'm always looking forward to read. All of the products seemed quite nice - I was actually eyeing the YR hand cream last weekend. Now I wish I'd bought it! I loved the smell as well when I gave it a sniff at the store.. so yummy. (-: Anyways, I just wanted to leave a comment because I love reading your blog but never bother to comment... call me lazy.

    Hope you have a great day! x

    tarulovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie, that comment really means a lot to me and it is nice to know someone reads them! It's such a lovely, gorgeous smelling hand cream! I've promised myself I'll finish one I opened months ago first but hopefully I'll be using it before Christmas!! xx

      Delete