Thursday 7 November 2013

What's in my Birchbox October 2013 AKA My First Birchbox


Okay, you may have noticed something is a bit amiss here, Birchbox October 2013? Yes, I know we're in November, I've been meaning to post this for a while but I knew I wasn't going to do a proper post this month as it is my first Birchbox and I took up the subscription (Thanks James) after the box was out. It was actually viewing Laura-Faerie's review that prompted me to finally sign up for Birchbox, plus it meant we both received £5 worth of reward points.

I was super excited about this box and heavily impressed with the amount of goodies included especially the theBalm Staniac, I never have blusher in my handbag, I really should as most of the time I need it so this is the perfect size. I do love full sized items but I'd honestly take more things to try as although I don't mind paying a bit extra I do like to know that the item is worth it, even if 99% of people asked say the product is the bees knees I want to know if it will work for me. I love everything I received in last months box so roll on November! 

No comments:

Post a Comment