Tuesday 1 October 2013

A Walk in the Woods



As today was my first day back in work after nearly a year off my post tonight will be just a small one, I'm happy to be back but knackered. Technically I'm now halfway through my week as the phased returns means I'm only two days, although there is no pressure on me I already feel a bit nervous about getting everything done. So to relax I thought I would post a few of the photos I took on my woodland walk, I won't post the one I originally posted in my weight loss post here but here a few other select choices.




So this is the lovely area close to home that I love to walk around and run. Hopefully I will be doing more running than walking at some point in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous photos, looks really beautiful! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete