Friday 27 September 2013

Sleek - Pout Paint - Lava & Pinkini


Sleek Pout Paint in Pinkini & Lava £4.99

This has been a year of make-up discovery, I hadn't used a single Sleek product until this year and now I have a make-up bags worth. I actually received these two items in the Seaside Splash Glossybox, I tried one out, loved it and have forgotten about it until now. Time to give them both a proper go.

The two I received are really high pigment, a little bits goes such a long way so I had to be careful not to end up with it spread all around the outside of my lips, okay maybe I did do this a bit but a cotton bud sorted this out. Not quite a lip gloss, not hard like a lipstick but with the wear-ability of a lipstick. With a bit of blotting it lasts for a super long time and when it comes to the colours what you see is what you get. They have a blue version which I would love to try under a red lipstick - not sure how well this will work but I'd like to try it out. They also have more natural colours, Milkshake is a gorgeous light pink and peachy-keen is a perfect light coral. This pout paint is perfect if you want even, strong colour. The cherry on top of the proverbial cake is that it smells/tastes like Smarties, delicious! 

2 comments:

  1. I love the look of these! The lava shade is so cool! x

    duggydimples.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colour is amazing and the price is perfect! I'll have to show the blue if I get it and I would love a more natural shade too! Once I've recovered from my MAC binge! xx

      Delete