Wednesday 11 September 2013

Sleek MakeUp - True Colour Lipstick - Cherry


Sleek MakeUp - True Colour Lipstick - Cherry £4.99

I've been having a bit of a love affair with Sleek Make-Up recently so it was inevitable that I've got yet another lipstick. I've had a mix bag with the lipsticks, the quality has been great, I loved the colour of Candy Cane and also loved the colour of Mulberry but I just couldn't apply the Mulberry on my lips in a way that didn't look too bitty although I haven't given up on it yet.

The next lipstick to arrive could be considered my safe colour, red. Cherry is also a bit of a trigger word for me. If it is cherry, apple or melon anything I'm having it. Now not many lipstick shades come in apple and melon but I've had a loving relationship with lipsticks in the cherry family since I was a teenager.

I was impressed with the strong colour on my lips after one application. I was able to even up my top lip without it looking too weird or smudging too easily. On the whole I'm really impressed with Sleek True Colour Lipsticks, they last and the colours are intense. I can easily see myself investing in more shades in the future, especially the nudes and light pinks.


No comments:

Post a Comment