Tuesday 17 September 2013

Layla Cosmetics Softouch Effect N.9 Nail Polish



Layla Cosmetics Softouch Effect N.9 Nail Polish

I haven't done a nail varnish review for a while and this time the brand is completely new to me. I've noticed Layla cosmetics cropping up on Amazon, there is a vast array of colours and styles and I finally gave in and ordered a few.

The colour is a perfect bright aqua blue and the effect is soft and matte. I'm impressed with the quality for what is a rather low cost polish although the cost varies on Amazon so I tend to add them to a wish list and look out for a drop, this one was £5.27 when I ordered but has since gone up in price.

The polish applies evenly and dries quickly. I think on top of being impressed by the quality, the sheer amount of variation in colours and effects you can pick up is amazing, definitely one to keep an eye out for. I always worry about the quality of nail polish brands I don't know as I used to have problems finding nail polish that I could apply easily and wouldn't chip the next day, nails inc was the first brand that worked for me but since I really feel that polish has changed and improved. This brand is wonderful and I'll be picking up even more to try out. 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this colour :) x

    http://bluecarnations.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete