Friday 20 September 2013

Illamasqua - Intense Lipgloss - Hermetic


Illamasqua Intense Lipgloss in Hermetic £6.50 sale price from Debenhams

My second Illamasqua product of the day, I just love this company! This was a sale buy so I'm not sure how much longer it will be available, it is sold out via the Illamasqua site but can still be bought from Debenhams. It's a shame that this colour seems to be on its way out as it's perfect for Autumn.

A very intense metallic, rusty red. This lipgloss is super gloopy, it goes on very thickly if you apply it willy nilly. It feels super thick on the lips, not exactly uncomfortable just a little weird but the results are stunning and it feels sexy. Lipglosses, as is their function, sit on top of the lips without tinting the lip below, not many stain the lips like a lipstick. This product is different, it is thick with a strong pigment and leaves plenty of colour, you could actually blot it without ruining the look, it feels more like an ultra glossy lipstick. If you happen to be a klutz, like myself, and squeeze-happy you may end up with it all around your mouth and teeth, a little bit goes a long way and using a lip brush makes it even easier. I love the look of this, the colour lasts although it isn't something you can put on and forget about. At £6.50 in the sale, this has made a welcome addition to my Autumn make-up. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh really pigmented and lovely color!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look perfect with this lipgloss but for me is a very strong color.

    Kiss, Nati
    http://iampoliticallycorrect.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you dear, it is super strong, I think you could pull it off but it is a bit of a pain. I'm super pale so it helps!

      Delete