Friday 30 August 2013

Revlon - Super Lustrous Lipsticks - Blushed - Champagne on Ice - Toast of New York



A few months back, whilst on my search for a lipstick similar to Rimmel Black Cherry, I was happily browsing Amazon when I came across this three pack of Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks for £9.69. The colours included are suitable for everyone, two rather natural daytime shades and a darker all day one. Time constraints and surgery have prevented me from trying them until now.

The three shades in this pack are Blushed, Champagne on Ice & Toast of New York. All of them have an autumnal feel. The colour shown on the base of the lipstick or even on the packet isn't quite representative of how it looks on my lips. I find all of them to be slightly lighter on, even with a couple of coats. That being said I still like them on, they are practical colours and the lipstick feels smooth on. I always find Revlon lipsticks to be good lasting quality, especially for £3.23 each.


Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Blushed (pearl)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Champagne on Ice (pearl)

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks in Toast of New York (creme)




No comments:

Post a Comment