Saturday 27 July 2013

Essie Naughty Nautical Collection - Naughty Nautical & Sunday Funday

I haven't bought any new nail varnish for a while, I haven't really had a need to buy any, but once I saw the Essie Naughty Nautical collection I knew I was going to give in to temptation. A collection of maritime pastels, blues, purples, pinks and greens. I opted for just the two as I don't have anywhere to wear them yet but I really wanted to try them.


The two I bought were Naughty Nautical a blue-green with a shimmer and Sunday Funday a coral with a slight shimmer that did look more pink than I would usually go for when ordering. Now my only regret is not ordering from Superdrug as they're on 3 for 2, I just didn't think they stocked them!


I only have a handful of Essie nail varnish, I've always liked the ones I've had but this is the first time I've really sought them out. I was impressed with how even it went on and how quick it dried. My one criticism would be the brush, I much prefer square brushes, they make it much easier to apply the polish to the nails rather than all over the place, these had standard brushes and one had already started to splay making it impossible to not get it on my fingers.
The colour is both strong and fun, it actually makes me think of carnival. Another pair of nail varnishes for my holiday collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment