Monday 3 June 2013

Latest in Beauty - Summer Lovin' Discovery Box




Another little treat for myself, the Latest in Beauty Summer Lovin' Discovery Box. I ordered this last Wednesday evening and received it this morning (Monday), I just love beauty boxes. This box included more full sized items than most but it is a one off, themed box aimed at providing all you need for a beautiful summer.


Velvotan Self Tan Mitt full size (£2.99)

I don't own a tan mitt, I've never really ventured in to the world of fake tan but the way my year is going I will need to find a way to boost my skin colour, without the sun.

ST. TROPEZ Instant Glow Body Lotion 50ml (Full Size: £12.26 for 150ml)

A lightweight cream that gives an instant tan that is easy to wash off, when needed. I can't wait to see if this makes me look healthy or slightly yellow.


Richard Ward Volumiser Root Booster 50ml (Full Size: £19.00 for 150ml )

I've never tried this brand before but I'm always looking for more products to add volume to my hair. Although Swell worked wonderfully the more I find that work the better.

Batiste Dry Shampoo  travel size (£1.50 for 50ml)

I love dry shampoo, I need dry shampoo. I have plenty of full size but knew a travel sized one would come in handy in hospital. I received the cherry version which is one of my favourites.


Bellápierre Mineral Blush full size in Desert Rose (£29.99)

A gorgeous busher from Bellápierre. This will work perfectly if I manage to shake off my ghastly, pasty complexion.

Bellápierre Mineral Eye Shadow full size in Wow! (£12.99)

A very versatile eye shadow, can be mixed in a moisturiser or lip balm or alternatively add water to use it as an eye shadow, eye liner or whatever you want really. I love Bellápierre make-up but it is a bit out of my price league.


Cosmopolitan Perfect Finish Blush Brush full size (£4.99)

A beautiful, always useful, angled blush brush.

The Vintage Cosmetics Company Strip Lashes full size in Gracie (£6.00)

I've always preferred trying to enhance my own eyelashes rather than wearing false lashes but recently I've felt like trying them for the odd special occasion, I'm looking forward to trying this out to see how I feel about falsies.

The Vintage Cosmetics Company Lash Curler full size (£7.00)

I've had many lash curlers, they always end up going missing so with this pair I think I'll try and keep them in the pretty box, hopefully that will keep them safe.


STEAMCREAM Nourishing Moisturiser 75g full size (£12.95)

The design is SEDUIRÉ. A natural, unique moisturiser, the ingredients are fused together with a shot of steam. You must have been living in a cupboard if you haven't seen these gorgeous tins around, beautiful designs, too many to choose from so it's easier if someone chooses for you. Would make a perfect present, especially the horoscope designs.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This box was a bargain at £14.95 - one of the full sized items cost double this, a rough valuation, although not that rough as only two items are trial size, is £88. This is my first Latest in Beauty box but I will definitely keep an eye out and pick up more boxes from them in the future, this box has felt like a fabulous Christmas stocking.

No comments:

Post a Comment