Friday 26 April 2013

OPI - Euro Centrale Collection - OY Another Polish Joke!



My third venture into the fabulous OPI Euro Centrale Collection, I bought all three at the same time and even though I wanted them all, I could only afford three. So I went for three wildly different shades, firstly a striking red/orange shade called My Paprika is Hotter Than Yours! followed by a wildly different pastel purple colour called You're Such a Budapest, now the final shade is a more a gorgeous, glitzy gold called OY Another Polish Joke

I'm attracted to shiny things, I do buy them without thinking when will I use them? Instead I convince myself that it will be useful when it comes to Christmas. This year I'm determined to wear it when I'm feeling glum, at the beginning of the week I was going to be wearing pale purple and green bits but the up and down weather has led me to go for this. This is a slightly different gold to what I usually go for, this is more of a yellow gold with sparkle on top. I added four coats as I wanted it to be more intense, another coat would have been better but I didn't have the time, the first coat was very slight so would be perfect over another shade. The varnish dried incredibly quickly, after around 15 minutes I could wash and dry my hands without smudging. A gorgeous shade for anytime of the year.


Even though it is a bit of an Autumnal look I do like the gold nails with dark lips, the photo was taken in daylight so may look a bit pale in comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment