Sunday 14 April 2013

Korres Almond & Linseed Hair Mask For Dry/Damaged Hair


Korres Almond & Linseed Hair Mask for Dry/Damaged Hair*

Once in a while a product comes along that works wonders beyond your imagination. So many products promise the world but deliver less than satisfactory results. I'd received the Korres Hair Mask as a stocking filler from my boyfriend, it had been on my wishlist for a while though. I use a lot of deep treatment conditioning products, they're usually good for one day but by the next wash the results are gone.

I am one of the unfortunates that has what is known as "greasy hair", I have to wash it daily to avoid looking gross. Not only do I have to wash it daily but it is impossible to style, I'm working on that. I have rather long hair though and my ends get very dry, in fact it is only my roots that get greasy - this also leads to lack of volume, my hair is also unruly, I thought I should get all my complaints out of the way in this paragraph.

Now, back to the product. This mask works wonders. My hair was left looking glossy, feeling soft and smelling gorgeous. Unlike some products my hair didn't feel coated afterwards nor weighted by product. On top of this I noticed a lasting effect, the next two days of washing alone, without using any more of the mask, my hair was still soft, glossy and with a gorgeous smell, just like the first day. Without a doubt, the best hair treatment I've used.

*At the time of typing the Korres website was acting up, if still being iffy this product can be found to buy from numerous sites, Amazon, Asos to name a couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment